Thursday, February 4, 2010

FREE SUMMER PARTY COOKBOOK.

Just a quick update, you may have noticed the free cookbook i am giving away when you put your name and email in my new opt-in form at the top right of this page, Well as luck would have it i am having a few technical issues with that so i am extremely sorry for any inconvenience but as soon as it is fixed i will put up another post letting you know so you can get the free summer party cookbook. Which by the way is choc full of over 70 pages of great recipes that i am sure you will love . apologies again Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Hey Claudia,
    I tried to post a comment and it didn't stay when I hit the "Post Comment" button so, hopefully this time it will.
    I got your link from Tommy-Mclaughlin's blog and I too am hoping to be one of the Lucky 5!
    I also tried to enter my name in your opt-in but like you said you are having trouble and are trying to get that fixed up.(thought I'd give it a try to see if it was working yet)
    Anyway, I would love one of the cookbooks when the link becomes available, and thought it was a great idea for a Free Gift and also a good way to start building your list.
    I've been trying for over 2 years to learn the tricks of the trade and decided to start from scratch, BUT this time do it RIGHT! :)
    Good Luck Claudia on getting a spot with Tommy Mc. Maybe we both will get lucky.
    Hopefully we can help each other along our journey.
    Wising you Wealth*
    LauraB
    http://laurabelle-thenovicemarketer.com
    teachwhatyoulearn@gmail.com
    Skype: laurabelle55

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura , thanks for your comments and encouragement im glad you like the idea of the book now i just need to get it fixed up and ive been so short on time lately but i will get there eventually :-) good luck with everything your doing to.

    ReplyDelete